Monday, November 8, 2010

OCTOBER TECHNIQUE STAMP GROUP PROJECTS


This is the Technique that I taught at my Technique Stamp Group in October . It was called Faux Film Strip. This is not the best picture of this card, but you get the idea. I used the Polka Dot Embossing Folder on the White background of the card. I did the Happy Holidays tag by putting the tip in through the top of the Designer Label XL Punch. Then did the other tip of the tag the same way. The Spiral Border Punch was used to make the film strip look. I used A Cute Christmas stamp set to do the cute pictures. This is a fairly quick card to make. The squares are popped up with dimensionals.
 

IMG_8247
This is a card that we made at Regionals in St. George, UT. I loved this card so much that I knew my Stamp Group would too. I changed the background color of the card stock that the white squares are sitting on and the leaf to Crumb Cake. It still looks great!



No comments:

Post a Comment