Sunday, November 21, 2010

HOLIDAY 9X9 FOLDING ALBUM! PAGE 7

This is page 7 of the album:

This is one of my favorite pages. I love how the shadowing of the Peace & Love came out. The whole page just came together. It did take quite a while to work out all these pages. I'd say at least an hour or more per page. That's just the designing part.
Start with sponging all your regular card stock pieces with Soft Suede ink. I did the Peace & Love on the Big Shot. I used the Decorative Peace & Cheer word strip. I only used those words on the die cut strip. I put the Vanilla card stock on the Sizzix adhesive 12x12 paper and cut them them at 2"x 4" for the Peace &, then I cut 2 3/4" x 1"3/4" for the Love. I cut one where I laid the adhesive side down on the die cut and that gave me the sticky side facing on the top of the words. I pealed the paper off & then put SU fine gold glitter on the words. The next time I ran the card stock through the Big Shot I put the adhesive side facing up. This left the adhesive side on the back of the word. I sponged a little Soft Suede ink on the Peace, &, love and adhered them to the Cherry Cobbler DSP. I then put 2 way glue on the glittered Peace, &, and love, and adhered them on top of the other ones slightly above the other ones giving it a mirrored affect. Wrap the Cherry Cobbler Seam binding around the edges of the Soft Suede card stock and adhere at the back. Put dimensionals on all four corners. Adhere the Soft Suede patterned DSP at the top, next the Crumb Cake strip. Put adhesive on the 3 edges of the Cherry Cobbler DSP, and some to half of the right side, leaving a slot open for the Vanilla mat to go into. Adhere the Cherry tab onto the small Vanilla mat and put it into the Cherry Cobbler DSP slot. Adhere the Soft Suede piece to the DSP. I didn't use the Shimmer Mist on this page since it had enough sparkle.



No comments:

Post a Comment