Monday, November 8, 2010

HOLIDAY 9X9 FOLDING ALBUM

Come make this beautiful Holiday 9x9 Folding Album with me.

DATE:  Saturday, November 20, 2010

TIME:  10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.

PLACE:  Kristi Kelly's House
                (email me for address)

COST:    $25 due when you sign up via check or cash

RSVP:    by Monday, November  15th

This is what you've all been waiting for!  It's the first page of 8 PAGES of the Holiday 9x9 Folding Album. This is just a sneak peek for now until I have it all done.
It's so much prettier in person! I used the Deck the Halls Designer Paper.  Delightful Decorations stamp set for the ornaments.  I sprayed the whole page with Champagne Shimmer Mist and it's so sparkly! The Vanilla card stock pulls out where the Early Espresso tab is. You can use this for an extra picture or journaling. 
Hope to see you at this class! You won't want to miss this great gift giving album.

No comments:

Post a Comment