Monday, November 1, 2010

Birthday Gift Container Dressed up


I saw this cute little container filled with carmels at Wal-Mart. My boss at work was having a birthday and I wanted to dress this container up to give it to her. So I took the sticker off the front and used some old SU Designer Paper from a few mini catalogs ago. I believe it was a Valentine designer package. It has a bunch of sparkles on it. I used the Big Shot Circles #2 die to cut the designer paper out. Then I used the small Scallop Punch on Whisper White C/S & did some Chocolate Chip around the edges of it. I used the Single stamp called Sweet Birthday in the front of the Big Catalog and colored it with Regal Rose & the candle with Daffidol with my SU markers & and Blender Pen. I popped  up the scallop with dimensionals. I used the Happy Bithday saying from the Sweet Birthday stamp which I cut off with my scissors and mounted on the side of the wood. I cut that out with the Word Window Punch and took my sponge and did some Chocolate Chip around the edges of it and popped that up as well. It really turned out cute! The picture didn't turn out so cute. I took these pictures with my cell phone and it was pretty dark.


No comments:

Post a Comment