Monday, November 1, 2010

French Foliage Card Kit

I finally had a minute to edit my pictures and put the watermarks on, etc. The French Foliage Card kit was designed by Lynn Pratt. This card kit was my October Stamp Camp. The kits were very successful. I'm posting some close ups of the cards that I made so if you still need to put yours together you can look at these pictures.
The Leaf is popped up in this card. You will tie a knot on pne side of the Hemp and gauge where the other knot needs to be tied. I did this by laying down my saying & tying the knot close to the saying and adjusting the knot so that it looked even with the knot on the other side. The ends of the hemp go underneath the Mustard c/s.

This card is on it's side. I saved it right side up, but blogger wouldn't let me rotate it. Sorry!
This card is on it's side. I saved it right side up, but blogger wouldn't let me rotate it. Sorry!



When you do the box make sure you glue only the bottom tabs to the outside of the box.
 
The top of the box isn't shown. It attaches to the bottom of the box by the long flap at the bottom. The two sides will attach to the outsides of each side of the box. Glue them one at a time. The small tab with fit through the long slit. You can close your box with removeable adhesive, velcro or leave it open.
Here's a picture of all the cards together.

I hope that you all enjoy your card kits. They look so beautiful in person!

Keep an eye out for a peek of the Holiday 9x9 folding album class which will be November 20th 10 am- 1 pm
You won't want to miss this one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment