Monday, February 1, 2010

EASTER BRAG BOOK STAMP CAMP PROJECT

Come learn how to use CD holders to make this cute Interactive Easter Brag Book. You'll be using all kinds of Stampin' Up! supplies. There are pockets, 3x3 envelopes w/card stock colors that pull-out with matching ribbon attached. You can put pictures, poems, or journaling on these pull-outs. On the front cover we'll use the beautiful Hodgepodge Hardware & the new clear mount stamps set Well Scripted. The Designer paper is from the new Sweet Pea line in the new Occasions Mini Catalog. It's just the right size to fit in my purse. I can't wait to put my Easter pictures in it and show off the fun time my family will have at Easter time!



The cardstock designs may vary

Come join us at my house:

DATE: February 20, 2010

TIME: 10 AM- 1 PM

PLACE: Kristi's house
610 Painted Opus Pl.
North Las Vegas, NV 89084
655-6837 or cell# 544-3936

COST: $12

PLEASE R.S.V.P. BY SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 13TH, 2010

PAYMENT DUE BY WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17TH. CONTACT ME TO SIGN UP AND FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PAY.
I have 10 spots available










 

1 comment: