Thursday, January 21, 2010

Valentine's Day Mini Milk Carton

I'm having a Stampin' Up! party at my mom's house with some of her friend's on Feb. 6th. She likes to take advantage of the free stamp sets that she can earn by having a $300 party in the months of Jan., Feb., or March during our Sale-a-bration event. I wanted to do a Valentine's Day project using the Big Shot and the new Mini Milk Carton Die from the new Occasions Mini Catalog. This milk carton looks like a good size in the picture, but it's very small. I just love mini things. I punched two little hearts with the small heart punch from the Occasions Mini Catalog. Next I put a window sheet behind the hearts. I stamped the box randomly with the medium flower in the With all my heart Stamp set in Pretty in Pink ink. The belly band is Very Vanilla & Sending Love Specialty Designer Series paper which has glitter on the flowers. I just love it! I used a 1/2" Library Clip on top to keep it closed. Inside are Mike & Ikes yummy Tropical flavor. If you'd like to come make one of these Mini Milk Cartons and the quilted looking Valentine's Day card from my Stamp Group post send me an email by Wed., Jan. 27th .

1 comment:

  1. I love this project, great job!

    **Sony**
    Blog: Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete