Thursday, February 25, 2010

SPRING 12X12 SCRAPBOOK CAMP

I couldn't resist putting my Stampin' Up Build-a-Bear in this picture. He's almost as cute as this 12x12 Spring layout. These pictures just don't do these pages justice. I used the Big Shot Scallop Circle dies, the new Butterfly Embosslit, Little Leaves Embosslit, The flowers are from the Eggcellent Egg Kit & a few are punched with the Boho Flower Punch. Soft Subtle brads are in the middle of the flowers. I also used pearls in the middle of the bigger butterflies & rhinestones on the smaller ones. The grass was punched with the Scallop Border Punch and cut to make it look like grass. The fence was made with the Jewlery Tag Punch. This design was inspired by Carla Brasher. These pages would be great to put your Spring/Easter/Wedding/or Baby pictures on.


Sign up now by leaving a comment here.
I only have 8 kits available.

The details are below:

DATE: March 20, 2010
TIME: 10 am - 1 pm
COST: $12 per double page layout (includes one page protector)
PLACE: Kristi Kelly's house
email me for address
Please bring adhesive and scissors

1 comment: