Monday, May 16, 2011

MAY TECHNIQUE STAMP GROUP PROJECTS


This is the first card that we made. I used the Swirly Texturz Template for the Big Shot along with the Texturz Silicone Rubber, & Impressions Pad onto River Rock Card stock. I sponged lightly with Soft Suede ink over the top of the swirly texture. Next I used Early Espresso Card stock and Soft Suede as the card base. The Early Espresso Corners were punched using the Photo Corners XL Punch. The Petals were punched using the new Blossoms Petal Punch. I stamped them with Pink Pirouette ink then sponged the edges with Melon Mambo. The leaves are from the same punch using Soft Suede and sponged with Early Espresso. The steams are hand cut. The pink 1/4" grosgrain is put only on the front part of the bottom of the card stock and the 3 smaller pieces are tied underneath the main ribbon. The silver brads are put on the end through the card.
This was the next card that we made. I taught the ladies in the group how to make the Daffodil flower. I did a 6x6 Technique card for it with all the directions on the card & a picture of the card. I used the Blossom Petal Flower Punch. I punched 6 Daffodil Delight leaves & one Big flower petal. I sponged them all with Daffodil Delight Ink on the tips. I used  my bone folder to curl up the edges of the flowers and round the circle. I put glue dots on the back of each to adhere the petals & the Big Blossom Petal.The steams were hand cut out of Garden Green Card stock & tucked them in behind the flower. I used the Mat Pack & my Paper Piecer to make the holes above the Easter Wishes. The greeting came from All Holidays stamp set.The card stock I used was Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, & Bashful Blue. I used the 3/16th hole punch on the Crop-A-Dile to make the holes on the bottom of the card. I stitched Daffodil ribbon in & out of the holes. In the last hole I put a smaller piece of ribbon and tied a knot with the tail of the opposite ribbon. These cards look so much better in person.

If you're interested in joining my Technique Stamp Group, email me and we can get you started!

No comments:

Post a Comment