Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May Nautical Card Stamp Camp

You're invited to come to my Nautical Card Camp!

Date:  Saturday, May 28th
Time:  10 a.m.- 1 p.m.
Place:  Kristi Kelly's House (email me for my address krystalpurple@gmail.com)
Cost:  $8 Please pay when you sign up via check or cash

R.S.V.P by Monday, May 23rd

You will be making two of each of the three cards shown below. If you're like me I always want to keep one, but I like to give one away. This is your opportunity to do just that if you wish. You will also receive envelopes for each card.  Two of the cards are 5 1/2" x 4 1/4", the other card is a cute 3"x 3" card which is great to put on a gift box or bag.




These cards will feature new items from the SU Summer Mini Catalog. I just love the new products that we will be using. Come play with the new clear mount stamp sets, The Open Sea, & Sail Boat. You'll love the new Baker's twine in Espresso & white, & Cherry & White that we'll be using on the cards. You'll get to see the new Nautical Expedition Designer Paper & put some on your cards. It is fabulous paper! We'll be doing a little water coloring with aqua pens. There will be cutting, tearing, sponging, sanding, heat embossing, etc.  We'll also be using the new Postage Stamp Punch. If you want to learn a lot of techniques at one class you won't want to miss this one!

To sign up you can email me or post a comment to this blog that you would like to sign up.

Thanks and hope to see you soon,

Kristi Kelly
Stampin' Up Demo

No comments:

Post a Comment