Saturday, July 31, 2010

More Pre-Convention & Convention fun!

This is the cute hip water proof purse that held the new catalog, Holiday Mini catalog, Convention agenda, Convention pin for our lanyard, a nice pen with the Convention logo on it,  our free stamps sets & Stampin' around wheel. It also has a nice size pink metal key chain hanging from the side of the strap that says Stampin' Up!. It has lots of pockets inside and a nice pocket on the outside for my cell phone. There is also a big pocket on the back side with velcro in the middle. I received so many compliments on it since I've gotten back. Way to go SU!! 
Here are my roomates Fran, Penny & of course me. Those are real wood blocks. The theme this year was Share What you Love.
 


From right to left, Mom (that's what we all call her.) Shannon, Tami, & Nikki. Mom is Shannon & Nikki's mom. Penny's off in the background.



These are some other very talented ladies. That were at our Pre-Convention events as Instructors. CaroleAnn, Lee, & Sandi. So glad I got to meet these ladies.
On Friday evening we went out to dinner at Little
America. It was a nice place. I won a nice stamp for recruiting and a big vellum rub-on for being I think it was #3 or #4 in sales in our Stitchedstamper group. Our group was once 70 ladies. I'm sure it has grown since then. loni is my manager on the left, Sue, Penny (joined our group for dinner), Murlynn, Pam, & me.

At Convention they had a Confectioners display. It was like walking into a candy store. I wanted to eat everything!! :) Of course I couldn't because everything was made out of paper, & embellishments from our catalog. It was a sight to see. These pictures just don't do it justice.
Have some cookie bags with the new cute Owl Punch. & the glitter brads just to the left of them.

These cupcakes look so yummy! The tree to the left is made out of buttons.
These are Stampin' Spots wrapped up like candy.
These cupcakes were one of my favorites cuz of all the bling on them. If you look closely you can see the new jewels for the Simply Adorned line on the top.

These little chocolates have the Simply Adorned items as well. The colorful chocolates are the ribbon rolled up to look like rossettes. It's making me hungry!! :)
Look at all this glass glitter and pretty flower brads, etc.Here's the chocolate brads, & paper, etc.
I had to through in some cute card samples.
These are going to be the HOT item for Christmas this year. They are decoratable recordable Christmas cards. They have their own Christmas song or you can record your own message to your loved one. They'll be in the Holiday Mini. Can't wait!!

This is the new line of quality fabric quarters that you can get in the Holiday Mini. They go a long way for crafting. Great for use in the Big Shot or not! I'm hoping to have some tutorials on my blog shortly for how to make some flowers using this new fabric. These little gift bags on the right were done up quickly on a sewing machine using the new Big Shot Die cut in the Holiday Mini. I can't think of the name off hand.These darling mini decoratable houses are also in the Holiday Mini. They come with directions on how to put them together. Wouldn't that look so cute as a decoration in your home or to give as a gift? The little candies in the dish are buttons wrapped up.
At your child's or friends' B-Day wouldn't it be fun to hand this to them as they walked out the door to thank them for coming. Chocolate is always a nice way to say thanks! Or you could always put in jerky for those that can't have chocolate.

Here are the much waited for Sizzix Die boxes. I can't wait to get mine so I can start to get organzied! They are very sturdy. The inside of the lids are so pretty! These are a must have if you own Sizzix dies!! I hope that you enjoyed the tour of my fun time at Convention. If you'd like to join me at Convention next year in July, I'd love to have you on my team! Send me an email so I can get you some more information. Stampin' Hugs! Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment