Sunday, May 23, 2010

SUMMER MINI CATALOG SWAP

I participated in a big Swap with my group the Stitchedstampers.  We all did different cards from the Summer Mini Catalog. The cards were so great! I'm posting the ones that I've had a chance to scan so far.  Thanks for the wonderful ladies that allowed me to post their beautiful work.

I don't know who The Birthday Block card was made by. If it's yours, please let me know so I can give you credit for making it.
The Happy Birthday, & Candle Crazy, Birthday Builder Wheel Card was made by Raberta Gannon.


 The Elements of Style card was made by Deborah Gruesser.
This is one of my favorite stamp sets & one of my favorite cards I got in the swap.








This card uses the Watercolor Trio stamp set. I love the fonts in this set. I believe this card was made by Loni Spendlove.



Love these Graduation cards. My son is Graduating this year. Now I don't have to make a card. I can use one of these great cards. This first card uses the Happy Grad Block & the Medalion Stamp set. It's very classy looking. The card was made by Keri Blake.

I love this Melon Mambo Graduation card. For the top part Tina Taves used the feet stamp of the Go Graduate set. There's a window sheet covering that's attached to the inside of the Melon Mambo cardstock that's covering the feet. She also used the Two Tags Big Shot Die, the Scallop circle punch and the Happy Grad Block stamp for the Saying. Great Ideas!! 

There will be more cards to come in a later post.


No comments:

Post a Comment