Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm a Blogger now!!!

I finally decided it was time that I started my own blog. Aren't you so excited for me??? YEAH!! I had to bite the bullet and start doing Stamp Camps on my own for the last several months since my partner in crime Sandra has had a very busy family schedule that hasn't allowed us to do our camps together any longer. It has been very sad for me because I don't get to spend very much time with my good friend, but it's also been a good challenge for me to get myself organized enough to pull off a nice Stamp Camp on my own. Although it takes a lot of my time I've had very successful camps thanks to my wonderful family & friends that come and support me.

Thanks to you all!
Kristi

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristi! Good job on the blog - I hope we get into more trouble again soon!
    Your partner in crime (most of the time),
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete