Saturday, July 31, 2010

TECHNIQUE STAMP GROUP PROJECTS!

These are the projects that we did last night at my Technique Stamp Group. If you're interested in learning how to do some great techniques to use in your scrapbooking and paper crafting, please email me before the end of August. I'll be starting my next group in September. I have 3 or 4 openings right now. If you are in my group and you couldn't make it, please email me and I will give you some hints on how to color this card. We had some difficulties last night trying to figure out how to make it look like mine. The colors I used were Eggplant & Marina Mist. Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder was used for the backgroud. Scallop Trim Border Punch for the bottom of the Eggplant c/s.



This was a fun card to make! The background uses the Baroque Motif set. The Sizzix Top Note Die was used with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder. Old Olive c/s is behind the Vanilla. The saying is from the new Level 2 Hostess set Apple Blossoms. The Panies tutorial will be on your 6x6 technique sheet that you get for being part of the group. If you didn't receive one, please remind me the next time you see me. The vintage look is very popular right now. I hope you love it cuz I'll be trying more of those kinds of card styles.                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment